We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour at the swimming pool and ask all of our parents and pupils to support us in upholding our swimming pool rules for everyone’s safety and enjoyment.
- No jewellery of any kind to be worn during a lesson.
- No eating or food is allowed on pool side. If you need to feed your little ones, please do so outside.
- No camera or video equipment without prior express permission from CSS.
- No shoes allowed on poolside. Please either take shoes off or use the shoe covers provided. Please place shoe covers back on the stands provided.
- No clothing or towels are allowed to be left at the pool by any clients. All left clothing and any other possessions will be donated to charity after a 2-week period.
- We will not tolerate bullying or any kind (whether that be emotional, physical, racial, sexual, homophobic or verbal, but not limited to these).
- When needing to speak with a teacher, please do so at a convenient moment either prior to, or after the lesson.
- No littering please! All belongings brought into the pool area must be taken out after the lesson.
- All small children need to be accompanied to the toilet. Please ensure that your child has flushed the toilet after they have used it.
- No running around on the side of the pool. No jumping into the pool without permission from the teacher.
- Siblings and other children that are waiting for a lesson or are spectating are to sit quietly on the benches so as not to disturb the lessons in progress.
- Parents are to please familiarise themselves with CSS’s Normal Operating Procedures (NOP’s) and Emergency Operating Procedures (EOP’s), which are available in coloured folders at all our pools.
Cindy’s Swim School. (CSS) has a Child Protection Policy to ensure that swimming is enjoyed in a safe and positive environment.