Code of Ethics (and Conduct)
As Cindy’s Swim School Ltd. (CSS) is a member of the ASA Swim School Scheme, we follow their Code of Ethics and Conduct, which can be found on the below link:
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every person, be they adult or child, treating everyone equally within the context of the sport.
- Respect the spirit of the sport adhering to the rules and laws in and out of the pool, incorporating the concept of friendship and respect for others.
- Promote the positive aspects of the sport and never condone the use of inappropriate or abusive language, inappropriate relationships, bullying, harassment, discrimination or physical violence.
- Accept responsibility for their own behaviour and encourage and guide all ASA members and parents of junior members to accept responsibility for their own behaviour and conduct.
- Ensure all concerns of a child safeguarding nature are referred in accordance with Wavepower (ASA Child Safeguarding Policy and Procedures).
- Conduct themselves in a manner that takes all reasonable measures to protect their own safety and the safety of others.
- Promote the reputation of the sport and never behave or encourage or condone others to behave in a manner that is liable to bring the sport into disrepute.
- Adhere to Wavepower the ASA Child Safeguarding Policy and Procedures.
- Adhere to the ASA Anti-Doping Rules.
- Adhere to the ASA Equity Policy.
- Adhere to the ASA Laws and Regulations.
- Adhere to the ASA Codes of Conduct.