Frequently asked questions:
Below are some questions that we get asked quite a bit. Hope these help. But please call the office on 020 8004 6545 if there is anything you need clarifying.
1. How much are your lessons?
- 2:1 lessons are £27 per lesson, 4:1 lessons are £20, 45 min lessons are £16, 60 min squad lessons are £20
2. How does the bookings work? I.e per term or blocks of lessons.
- Bookings work on a termly basis. If you start partway through the term, we only invoice you for the remainder of the term.
3. How long is each session?
- Depending on the pool you swim at, lessons can range from 30 min-60 min
4. Do parents have to get into the pool for the toddler 2:1 lessons?
- No, parents are not required to get into the pool for the toddler lessons.
5. Do you offer any sibling discounts?
- Sibling discounts are offered if you have more than 3 kiddies swimming with us.
6. Do you have any weekend baby lessons?
- We don’t offer any weekend baby lessons at the moment.
7. What all is needed for the lessons? I.e do they need a kit, special swim nappies etc
- All swimming equipment is provided for at the Trinity and Earlsfield pool, each child needs their own swim kit at the St Joseph’s college and Harris Academy pool
1. How long should a child stay in a stage?
- We assess each child every term. Each child will first receive their distance badge, then their stage badge. 2-3 terms is the average amount of time in a stage, unless otherwise stated.
2. When do assessments take place?
- Assessments take place 2 weeks after every half term.